As I wander the web I find interesting things. I share:
- Introducing the people widget – Official Gmail Blog
Like Rapportive, but it's all Googley.
- Instagram Android: What’s Taking So Long for Release?
Beyond the obvious question, this article is a good look at the potential implications of the excellent Instagram platform remaining iOS-only.
- What My Version of “Busy” Looks Like
Brett Kelly describes his day. I find workflow/organization articles fascinating.
- Facebook Required for Local Journalism Participation
My hometown newspaper is switching to Facebook-only comments for its online articles. I personally think Facebook is a steaming pile of crap that often mistreats users, but apparently the masses are okay with that.
- How You Can Scale a Mountain of E-mail and Live to Tell About It
How Scott Porad (CTO for Cheezburger) found a system that works for him to manage his email overload.
What have you seen lately that’s interesting?