As I wander the web I find interesting things. I share:
- A chilling story about identity theft
A look at how to freeze/thaw your credit report as a measure to prevent identity theft
- Don’t Lie to Me!
Scott Porad notes that when you lie to the users of your software, it lessens his perception of your brand. Seems like that's a "duh" statement, but he wouldn't be making it if companies were behaving nicely.
- How to Browse 500px Like a Pro
Thomas Hawk describes his method for browing the 500px photo sharing site
- Ten Pinboard Features You Might Not Know About
I moved to Pinboard for my link storage when Delicious became the subject of Yahoo idiocy. Here's some tips and tricks.
- How the iPad fits in a Photography Workflow
Terry White explains how he uses an iPad for posing, contracts, editing, and sharing
- Obscure(ish) Academic Fair Use Case Has Potential For Wide-Ranging Impact
I find copyright law fascinating. Here's an interesting case currently at trial concerning fair use in an academic environment.
What have you seen lately that’s interesting?